Your First Visit
We look forward to meeting you and are confident that you will have a great experience at Desert Ridge Implant & Oral Surgery. Your first appointment – the consultation – will be an opportunity for you to meet with your Dr. DeFelice to discuss your diagnosis, available treatment options, and financial responsibilities. Having a consultation prior to your surgery allows your Dr. DeFelice to review important information that is crucial to the success of your treatment and is an opportunity for you to obtain answers to any questions you might have. Important note: All patients under the age of 18 must bring a parent or legal guardian with them to all office visits. Please arrive no less than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete paperwork. To help prevent any delays in being seen for your consultation, please bring the following items with you:
- Any referral slip and/or x-rays provided by your dentist
- A list of all medications you are currently taking
- Your dental/medical insurance information or card (if applicable). Please refer to a list of our insurance carriers
- Payment for consultation fee
- A copy of the completed Patient Registration Form and Privacy Notice Form.